Electrical technology has advanced significantly over the 21st century, and as a result of the robust rivalry in this industry, manufacturers are doing everything they can to differentiate their goods from competitors. Similar to how the electrical industry has seen tremendous development, switches. You may buy any switch from AL Arz Electricals, whether it is a standard switch or a modular switch. Because we deal with the greatest brands, we are also known as one of the top Legrand Suppliers in the UAE.
Let’s now discuss the differences between modular switches and traditional switches.
- What are conventional switches?
Typical switches are outdated electrical components with metal screws and wire exposure. There are increased risks of an accident or an electric shock since these metal screws and wires may be seen with the naked eye. Moreover, conventional switches have a simpler shape and design than any modular switch. Conventional switches have been replaced with modular switches. Manufacturers have developed these modular switches, which are distinctive in design, risk-free to operate, quicker, and more robust, to satisfy your desire.
- What are modular switches?
Modern switches with various advantages and benefits are called modular switches.
Let’s go through a few perks and advantages of modular switches.
- Modern design: There are countless design, color, style, and finish options for modular switches. These switches are elegant, fashionable, and created to give your house or business a more appealing and distinctive appearance. Almost every color and style are available in modular switches, depending on your desire. Modular switches are the perfect choice for those who are intending to build a new house or workplace because of their distinctive style and affordability.
- Safe to use: Comparing a modular switch to a traditional switch, you are assured of the highest level of safety. There is a greater risk of electrical shock or any other accident since the metal screws and wires in traditional switches are exposed. Yet, as modular switches are constructed of plastic and have no wires or screws in the front face of the switch, they are shockproof and pose a low risk of damage.
- Easy installation: Modular switches are composed of high-quality plastic, which gives them a great deal of flexibility and makes them simple to install and remove.
You may select either conventional switches or modular switches from AL Arz Electricals based on your preferences. Being one of the top Abb Suppliers in UAE, we take great pleasure in providing a variety of goods to satisfy the demands of our clients. To make sure that our clients always receive the best items, we only purchase from respected manufacturers and brands. To find out more about our offerings and how we can assist you with your electrical needs, get in touch with us right now.